Aims and Objectives
What makes this course special and what it will offer me:
AI ideas were compiled to focus on direct understanding of goals, which shortens useless and ineffective details.
Application using the free Octave program if MATLAB is not available.
The program codes that will be used in the course can be used to develop the ideas of each participant separately in the future.
The course lecturer is an academic with experience and high efficiency in teaching.
The skills given in this course by themselves are sufficient to apply for a job.
The skills presented in this course provide an exceptional development in the CV of the participant.
Quick access to check the efficiency of Algorithms opens a broad way to develop research in various disciplines.
Providing the subscriber with an approved certificate that increases the value of the CV and opens up a wide field of competition.
The course is open to all disciplines.
For non-native speakers of English: You do not need a deep knowledge of the English language because it is mainly based on scientific terms.
This course relied on avoiding entering into mathematics to be inclusive of all, but AI cannot be devoid of it.
Free hours were allocated before the start of the course, dedicated to clarifying some of the mathematics foundations on which the course is based.
This course does not require a deep knowledge of programming, and the codes have been prepared for the user by adding only the important parts of the code, though programming is necessary.
Free training hours have been allocated a day before the start of the course to ensure that the participant understands the material and develops the programs offered.
Providing Quizzes tests to confirm understanding of the material.
Programmatic Assignments to confirm the understanding of the material and confirm the participant's practical development.
Early Bird Registration: up to 15-Sept-2021 400 Euro
Regular Registration: 30-Oct to 20-Oct-2021 450 Euro
Late Registration: 10-Decto 10-Nov-2021 500 Euro
Course Dates: 17-Dec. to 21-Dec-2021
Call for Papers
5 days: 8 hours/day
The details of the program will be announced soon.
What motivates me to learn artificial intelligence, and what is its relationship to my major?
There are 5 reasons why everyone should learn AI:
- It is the skill of the century. Everyone should know about artificial intelligence. Acquiring such a skill will prove your future career. The emergence of artificial intelligence in the commercial world will also create many job opportunities in various industries.
- AI related jobs are required. As Artificial Intelligence is currently in its development stage, seeking any qualification in this field means not only a decent salary but also bright career prospects.
- Artificial intelligence is a versatile field. The use of AI will eventually affect many aspects of human life rather than just a computer. It also plays an important role in healthcare, finance, and even the legal industry.
- The potential impact on society. The use of artificial intelligence is able to create, transform and improve many aspects of human life. For example, farming is made easier with artificial intelligence, as there is software that provides farmers with information about weather and soil as well as tracking plant growth for better profits. Some countries are even applying artificial intelligence to improve environmental planning, disaster management and crime prevention.
- Better user experience. The application of artificial intelligence in various industries involves the application of intelligence to machines and technology that is regularly used by humans because artificial intelligence does not work in isolation from machines. A common example is virtual assistants such as Google Assistant that improve an existing product with enhanced features that benefit the user.
Simply put, artificial intelligence is something we cannot ignore because it is important to be aware of the rapid changes in this field that will continue to shape our future!