Aims and Objectives
The Conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Aircraft and Aerospace Engineering. It also provides an interdisciplinary platform for policy makers, top managers, researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Aircraft and Aerospace Engineering.
IJRTESH Journal promotes research from all aspects of Aircraft and Aerospace Engineering from anywhere in the world and aims to provide an integrated platform for scientific communication that assists the advancement of related fields. The journal publishes Original Articles.
Early Bird Submission Deadline: 31 March 2021
Abstracts/Full-Text Paper Submission Deadline: 30 June 2021
Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: 15 July 2021
Late Submission Deadline: 30 July 2021
Final Paper (Camera Ready) Submission Deadline: 15 August 2021
Conference Dates: 29-30 December 2021
The Early fee (100 € for students, 150 € for non-students) will be available up until March 31, 2021 23:59:59 GMT.
If payment has not been received and confirmed by the Registration Office by 23:59:59 GMT March 31, 2021, registrants will be charged the Standard fee. This applies to registrants submitting bank/wire transfers, checks, and credit card payments that are incomplete for any reason.
The Standard fee (150 € for students, 200 € for non-students) will be available after March 31, 2021 23:59:59 GMT up until June 30, 2021 23:59:59 GMT.
If payment has not been received by March 31, 2021 23:59:59 GMT, registrants will be charged the Late fee. This applies to registrants submitting bank/wire transfers, checks, and credit card payments that are incomplete for any reason.
Registrations entered after June 30, 2021, 23:59:59 GMT will be considered Late registrations.
The Late registration fee for members and non-members is 250 € and must be paid immediately by credit card. No discounts of any kind may be applied to late registrations. Late registration ends on July 30, 2021 23:59:59 GMT.
One-night Accommodation with breakfast,
ePRINT copy of the Journal.
Call for Papers
29-30 DEC 2021
International conference on Aircraft and Aerospace Engineering
On behalf of the organizing committee, it is our pleasure to attend the International Research on Technology, Engineering, Sciences and Humanities. IRTES 2021 will be held in Istanbul, Turkey.
Researchers, academics, professionals and other interested delegates are particularly invited to submit papers reporting their works and/or research outcomes related to the conference theme.
IRTES Academic Committee
Call for Paper, included but not limited:
- Advanced theoretical models
- Advances in aerospace technology
- Aeroelasticity and loads
- Aerodynamic's fundamental concepts
- Aerospace robotics and mechatronics
- Flight software engineering and testing
- Aerostructures and composites
- Aeronautics and astronautics
- Aircraft systems
- Aircraft design concepts
- Applied Plasma and Fusion
- Aerodynamics and Aeroacoustics
- Biotechnology and Nanotechnology
- Combustion and Pollution
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Computational Mechanics
- Control Systems Theory and Applications
- Dynamic Systems and Control Engineering
- Dynamics of Machining Processes and Chatter Vibrations
- Experimental Stress Analysis
- Aircraft Navigation
- Astronomical Image Processing
- Atmospheric Measurement
- Attitude maneuver control
- Autonomous flight control
- Ballistic tracking
- Airport Management and Operations
- Aircraft Maintenance Management
- Aircraft Structural Analysis and Design
- Aircraft Vibration and Aeroelasticity
- Aviation Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Aircraft Propulsion and Gas Turbine Engines
/Submit to Publish in IJRTESH journal-2021 (ISSN: 2717-8854)/
-Download Full-Paper Template
Download Abstract Template