Aims and Objectives
IJRTESH Journal promotes research from all aspects of Aircraft and Aerospace Engineering from anywhere in the world and aims to provide an integrated platform for scientific communication that assists the advancement of related fields. The journal publishes Original Articles.
The Early fee (60 € for students, 90 € for non-students) will be available up until October 15, 2020 23:59:59 GMT.
If payment has not been received and confirmed by the Registration Office by 23:59:59 GMT October 15, 2020, registrants will be charged the Standard fee. This applies to registrants submitting bank/wire transfers, checks, and credit card payments that are incomplete for any reason.
The Standard fee (90 € for students, 120 € for non-students) will be available after October 15, 2020 23:59:59 GMT up until December 15, 2020 23:59:59 GMT.
If payment has not been received by December 15, 2020 23:59:59 GMT, registrants will be charged the Late fee. This applies to registrants submitting bank/wire transfers, checks, and credit card payments that are incomplete for any reason.
Registrations entered after December 15, 2020, 23:59:59 GMT will be considered Late registrations.
The Late registration fee for members and non-members is 150 € and must be paid immediately by credit card. No discounts of any kind may be applied to late registrations. Late registration ends on December 30, 2020 23:59:59 GMT.
Call for Papers
Call for Paper, included but not limited:
- Advanced theoretical models
- Advances in aerospace technology
- Aeroelasticity and loads
- Aerodynamic's fundamental concepts
- Aerospace robotics and mechatronics
- Flight software engineering and testing
- Aerostructures and composites
- Aeronautics and astronautics
- Aircraft systems
- Aircraft design concepts
- Applied Plasma and Fusion
- Aerodynamics and Aeroacoustics
- Biotechnology and Nanotechnology
- Combustion and Pollution
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Computational Mechanics
- Control Systems Theory and Applications
- Dynamic Systems and Control Engineering
- Dynamics of Machining Processes and Chatter Vibrations
- Experimental Stress Analysis
- Aircraft Navigation
- Astronomical Image Processing
- Atmospheric Measurement
- Attitude maneuver control
- Autonomous flight control
- Ballistic tracking
- Airport Management and Operations
- Aircraft Maintenance Management
- Aircraft Structural Analysis and Design
- Aircraft Vibration and Aeroelasticity
- Aviation Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Aircraft Propulsion and Gas Turbine Engines
/Submit to Publish in IJRTESH journal-2020 (ISSN: 2717-8854)/
-Download Full-Paper Template
Download Abstract Template