Aims and Objectives
IJRTESH Journal promotes research from all aspects of Transport and Vehicle Engineering from anywhere in the world and aims to provide an integrated platform for scientific communication that assists the advancement of related fields. The journal publishes Original Articles.
The Early fee (60 € for students, 90 € for non-students) will be available up until October 15, 2020 23:59:59 GMT.
If payment has not been received and confirmed by the Registration Office by 23:59:59 GMT October 15, 2020, registrants will be charged the Standard fee. This applies to registrants submitting bank/wire transfers, checks, and credit card payments that are incomplete for any reason.
The Standard fee (90 € for students, 120 € for non-students) will be available after October 15, 2020 23:59:59 GMT up until December 15, 2020 23:59:59 GMT.
If payment has not been received by December 15, 2020 23:59:59 GMT, registrants will be charged the Late fee. This applies to registrants submitting bank/wire transfers, checks, and credit card payments that are incomplete for any reason.
Registrations entered after December 15, 2020, 23:59:59 GMT will be considered Late registrations.
The Late registration fee for members and non-members is 150 € and must be paid immediately by credit card. No discounts of any kind may be applied to late registrations. Late registration ends on December 30, 2020 23:59:59 GMT.
Call for Papers
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Analysis of Interrelated Activity and Travel Pattern
- Development of Appropriate Level-of-Service Criteria for Roads Carrying Heterogeneous Traffic
- Dynamic Traffic Assignment Under Multiple Vehicle Classes
- Effects of Climate Change and Disaster Management
- Energy Management
- Evaluation of Turn Lane At Signalized Intersection in Heterogeneous Traffic Using Microscopic Simulation Model
- Experimental Investigations and Analytical Modeling of Rutting of Asphalt Concrete Mixes
- Highway Condition Monitoring and Data Collection
- Impact Assessment of Bus Priority Measures on Heterogeneous Traffic Flow Using Computer Simulation
- Network Level Pavement Management System for Rural Roads
- Pavement Material Characterization and its Influence on the Stress Strain Analysis of Pavement Layers
- Performance of Bituminous Mixes with Modified Binders
- Reliability Based Optimal Routing and Traffic Assignment on Stochastic Transportation Networks.
- Road Economics
- Road Maintenance Management
- Road Pavement Design and Performance
- Route Choice Modeling and Network Assignment in Heterogeneous Traffic Conditions
- Studies on Safety Performance of Two-Lane Rural Highways Under Mixed Traffic
- Study of Asphalt Transition
- Study of Merging at Urban Uncontrolled Major-Minor Road Junctions Under Heterogeneous Traffic Conditions
- Study of Traffic Flow Characteristics on Intercity Highways Using Computer Simulation
- Study of Variability in Asphalt Properties Between Production and Construction
- Study of Vehicular Interactions in Heterogeneous Urban Road Traffic Using Computer Simulation
- Study on the Effect of Geometric Design Consistency on Level of Safety on Intercity Roads
- Traffic Flow Modelling Under Heterogeneous Traffic Conditions
- Traffic Signal Violations
- Travel Time and Congestion Analysis Under Heterogeneous Traffic Conditions
/Submit to Publish in IJRTESH journal-2020 (ISSN: 2717-8854)/
-Download Full-Paper Template
Download Abstract Template