Aims and Objectives
The Conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Transport and Vehicle Engineering. It also provides an interdisciplinary platform for policy makers, top managers, researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Transport and Vehicle Engineering.
IJRTES Journal promotes research from all aspects of Transport and Vehicle Engineering from anywhere in the world and aims to provide an integrated platform for scientific communication that assists the advancement of related fields. The journal publishes Original Articles.
Early Bird Submission Deadline
28 February 2022
Regular Sub. Deadline:
05 April 2022
Notification of Acceptance/Rejection:
15 April 2022
Late Submission Deadline:
25 April 2022
Camera Ready Submission Deadline:
27 April 2022
06 May 2022
The Early fee (400 € for students, 500 € for non-students & 100 € for virtual) will be available up until February 28, 2022 23:59:59 GMT.
If payment has not been received and confirmed by the Registration Office by 23:59:59 GMT February 28, 2022, registrants will be charged the Standard fee. This applies to registrants submitting bank/wire transfers, checks, and credit card payments that are incomplete for any reason.
The Standard fee (500 € for students, 600 € for non-students and 100 € for virtual) will be available after February 28, 2022 23:59:59 GMT up until April 05, 2022 23:59:59 GMT.
If payment has not been received by April 05, 2022 23:59:59 GMT, registrants will be charged the Late fee. This applies to registrants submitting bank/wire transfers, checks, and credit card payments that are incomplete for any reason.
Registrations entered after April 05, 2022, 23:59:59 GMT will be considered Late registrations.
The Late registration fee for members and non-members is 700 € and must be paid immediately by credit card. No discounts of any kind may be applied to late registrations. Late registration ends on April 25, 2022 23:59:59 GMT.
Venue: Pullman Istanbul Hotel & Convention Center, Istanbul, Turkey Learn more and more
How to register & submit my paper?
1st: Download the template. Click here
2nd: Follow the instructions in this video. Click here
Follow us: Click here and here
Call for Papers
06 MAY 2022
International conference on Transport and Vehicle Engineering
On behalf of the organizing committee, it is our pleasure to attend the International Research on Technology, Engineering and Sciences. IRTES 2022 will be held in Istanbul, Turkey.
Researchers, academics, professionals and other interested delegates are particularly invited to submit papers reporting their works and/or research outcomes related to the conference theme.
IRTES Academic Committee
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Analysis of Interrelated Activity and Travel Pattern
- Development of Appropriate Level-of-Service Criteria for Roads Carrying Heterogeneous Traffic
- Dynamic Traffic Assignment Under Multiple Vehicle Classes
- Effects of Climate Change and Disaster Management
- Energy Management
- Evaluation of Turn Lane At Signalized Intersection in Heterogeneous Traffic Using Microscopic Simulation Model
- Experimental Investigations and Analytical Modeling of Rutting of Asphalt Concrete Mixes
- Highway Condition Monitoring and Data Collection
- Impact Assessment of Bus Priority Measures on Heterogeneous Traffic Flow Using Computer Simulation
- Network Level Pavement Management System for Rural Roads
- Pavement Material Characterization and its Influence on the Stress Strain Analysis of Pavement Layers
- Performance of Bituminous Mixes with Modified Binders
- Reliability Based Optimal Routing and Traffic Assignment on Stochastic Transportation Networks.
- Road Economics
- Road Maintenance Management
- Road Pavement Design and Performance
- Route Choice Modeling and Network Assignment in Heterogeneous Traffic Conditions
- Studies on Safety Performance of Two-Lane Rural Highways Under Mixed Traffic
- Study of Asphalt Transition
- Study of Merging at Urban Uncontrolled Major-Minor Road Junctions Under Heterogeneous Traffic Conditions
- Study of Traffic Flow Characteristics on Intercity Highways Using Computer Simulation
- Study of Variability in Asphalt Properties Between Production and Construction
- Study of Vehicular Interactions in Heterogeneous Urban Road Traffic Using Computer Simulation
- Study on the Effect of Geometric Design Consistency on Level of Safety on Intercity Roads
- Traffic Flow Modelling Under Heterogeneous Traffic Conditions
- Traffic Signal Violations
- Travel Time and Congestion Analysis Under Heterogeneous Traffic Conditions
Dinner Cruise Show Bosphorus Learn more
Download Abstract Template
/Submit to Publish in IRTES journals-2022 (ISSN: 2717-8854)/
Download Full-Paper Template